- Experience stellar solo performances. I’d like to consistently leave the stage exhausted, spent, and proud – instead of my usual frustration and disappointment. I’d like to perform in, “The Zone.” I’ve heard how wonderful it is to perform there. I will go there as a tap dancer.
- Host an all expenses paid destination party for family and friends. That’s right, airfare, hotel, car rental, ground transportation, and meals for every guest are covered by yours truly. We’ll party in a big house for three days and nights. Guests come, go, and return to their hotels whenever they want. There’s an entertainment theater, a gym, pool, game room, and of course studios with wooden floors for all the tap dancers and BBB’s.
- Tend bar for a week in a five-star, white linen establishment. I know nothing about tending bar so I’m not sure where this idea comes from.
- Reflexology. What am I waiting for?
- Take a first class trip around the world as a chocolate connoisseur. Dark chocolate all day – everyday.
This list is accurate as of August 4, 2022
“You can’t rush life. It takes time to do the things you want to do.” ~ LaurieTALKS