Here are five things I want to do:
- Experience stellar solo performances. I’d like to consistently leave the stage exhausted, spent, and proud - instead of my usual frustration and disappointment. I'd also plan to performed in, “The Zone.” I’ve heard how wonderful it is to perform there. I will go there as a tap dancer.
- Host an all expenses paid destination party for family and friends. That's right, airfare, hotel, car rental, ground transportation, and meals for every guest are covered by yours truly. We'll party in a big house for three days and nights. Guests come, go, and return to their hotels whenever they want. There's an entertainment theater, a gym, pool, game room, and of course studios with wooden floors. You know tap dancers.
- Tend bar for about a week in a classy, white linen, high-end joint. I know nothing about tending bar so I'm not sure where this idea comes from.
- Reflexology. What am I waiting for?
- Take a first class trip around the world as a chocolate connoisseur. Dark chocolate all day - everyday.
This list is accurate as of today, December 16, 2019.