The other day, my niece, Elle Brown, and I were chatting by phone. At one point, Elle conducted a quick interview, asking me questions like . . .
- What’s the one thing nobody knows about you?
- What is it that makes you so motivated to live your best life?
- Where do you pull from for your strength?
In this episode, you’ll find out . . .
- How the Covid-19, stay-at-home period led Brie (my wife) to notice that I’m the same person I’ve always been
- Why creating a job instead of having a job is something you might want to consider
- How remaining silent in the face of drama can help you stay focused on your dream and goals
- What the sit-in movement was as part of the larger civil rights movement in the U.S.
- How misery can serve as a motivation to move your life forward
- Why bringing your best self forward is so important – especially when you’re looking in the mirror
- Why I deleted a podcast episode a year after posting it
- Why it took me so long to start a podcast
- How to accept honest feedback about the content you create
- Why on Thanksgiving Day my brother said to me, “Remind me never to invite you to go out with me, especially to my friends’ homes, ever again.”
- What’s the latest scoop on my explorations for dance in Virtual Reality
Thank you for listening, my friend. I appreciate you.
TAP IN to Your Full Potential