In this episode, I share a story about a time in my life when I:
- Wallowed in an endless cycle of mental anguish, despair, and misery.
- Ruined my credit and was in credit card debt
- Struggled simply to survive and yet – was barely doing so
- Experienced sleepless nights, an ulcer, bald spots on my head, tearful journal entries, a sad heart, high anxiety, and a depleted and torn down soul
- Was doubtful, hopeless, fearful, and sleepwalking through life
My friend, where are you now is not as important as where you want to go.
Listen now and allow your mindset to serve you for your highest good.
You may be temporarily broken, but that doesn’t mean you’re poor.
Thanks for reading and/or listening. I appreciate you. LaurieTALKS