Thinking creates ideas.
Ideas lead to actions.
Actions produce habits.
And habits play a major part in how you build your life.
My friend, here are 16 ways to build your day.
- Appreciate life’s little treasures
- Declutter your physical environment
- Risk assess to minimize regret
- Create quiet time
- Tend to your body
- Practice optimism
- Ignore outside influences that dictate what you should say, be or do
- Consider the collective well-being: what you want for yourself and others
- Consider forgiveness
- Connect with nature to improve your mental health
- Spend less than you earn
- Develop your character instead of your personality
- Proactively direct social media
- Limit your interaction with toxic people
- Develop basic coping skills
- Practice gratitude
Thanks for listening and please subscribe, rate, review, like, and/or share. I appreciate you.